CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

FROM THEN TO NOW...

Here's a little reminder what our property started out looking like just a short month and a half ago...

Well, a few things have changed since then...to say the least! Our tentative move in date was first thought to be mid February...let's just say if progress continues as it has we should be in our new home early to mid January. That is unbelievable to me!?! I guess after thinking and dreaming about this for so long it just seems surreal to me that it is actually happening and so quickly! Here are some recent pics to catch everyone up to speed!



This weekend our plumber was out here hard at work running all the pipes and installing bath/shower units. Both of my brothers will be hard at work for us soon as my brother Josh is our electrician and my brother Jay is doing all of our heating and air. It's nice having so many different professions within the family but I really do want to take a moment and THANK THEM BOTH for offering their services and always being available to help! Love you guys!!! Once the plumbing, heating/air and electrical stuff is finished here in the next couple of days they will be putting on the roof and bricking the outside of our home! WOW!!! I cannot wait...I am so excited if you can't tell?!? Sorry that some of these posts are so much of me rambling on about the house but I just want all of our family and friends to see how it's coming along. Check back soon as I have several posts I need to do!

P.S. There are approx. 17 pics in the slideshow but it stops playing midway so you have to push the play button that will pop up in the bottom left corner and it will continue.

No comments: