CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Drum Roll Please...

The winner of our Christmas Quiz is...Nessa! It was very close between the TWO lonely participants with question number 33 defining the winner. The answers are as follows...

CHRISTMAS SONG
QUIZ II
ANSWERS

1) Nutcracker Suite
2) Little Drummer Boy
3) Deck The Halls
4) Silent Night
5) Noel
6) All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
7) It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
8) Joy to the World
9) 12 Days of Christmas
10) Do You Hear What I Hear?
11) Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
12) Up On The House Top
13) Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer
14) Away In A Manger
15) Go Tell It On The Mountain
16) Oh Little Town of Bethlehem
17) I Saw 3 Ships
18) Hark The Herald Angels Sing
19) Carol of the Bells
20) As Shepherd's Watch Their Flocks At Night
21) Let It Snow
22) We Three Kings
23) Oh, Holy Night
24) Jingle Bell Rock
25) Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
26) All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth
27) We Three Kings
28) Silver Bells
29) O Little Town of Bethlehem
30) We Wish You A Merry Christmas
31) I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
32) God Rest You Merry Gentlemen
33) I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
34) Frosty the Snowman
35) Peace on Earth
36) Oh Come, All Ye Faithful

***Thanks to both of you for playing along and BTW Chad/Janet I'll have a little "something" for you too when we see you here shortly :)
***Nessa, I'm not 100% sure that the most current address I have for you is correct so I will email you with the one I have and please let me know if it's changed. Thanks again. Love ya both:)

2 comments:

Casey's trio said...

Congrats to Nessa! I visited the other day and did copy the quiz onto my computer to try and figure out the answers, but I didn't have enough time to do them all....there were some hard ones in the list!

Anonymous said...

Grandma says Hi!