CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 14, 2007

UPDATE ON MY SWEET BABIES

Well, on Wednesday the kiddos and I had a very busy day as first thing in the morning we went to have their 18 month (despite them almost being 19 months!)/Christmas pictures taken. The kids looked absolutely adorable and I can't wait to post some pictures once I receive them! Once we were finished with their pictures we rushed on to our next stop...the Pediatrician's office for 18 month check ups. Their Pediatrician was thrilled with how well they are doing and states they are right on target with what they should be doing developmentally for 18/19 month olds. Their heights and weights are as follows: Logan weighs 22# 12 oz = 10th% and is 32 inches tall = 30th%. He's our little guy. Brooke weighs 19# 5 oz = <3rd% tall ="">I discussed Brooke's weight with the doctor and he said that usually premies "catch up" with where they are supposed to be by approximately one year of age or shortly after so the fact that she is so tiny is most likely a result of genetics. Doug and I were both small framed kiddos ourselves. He is NOT concerned with her weight at all as Brooke's growth curve is following a normal curve and she has not dropping off at all. He states she will likely just be small framed. Chase weighs 24# 11 oz = 25-50th% and is 34 inches tall = 85th%. He is our tall little man:)





They all three received three vaccines at this visit which is NEVER any fun but on a good note...these should be their last vaccines until they enter kindergarten. Brooke and Chase's little legs are really red and inflamed at the injection site...ouch! Last night they were incredibly fussy...probably the most they have ever been quite honestly and I could tell they just did not feel very good. I think we can thank getting vaccines for that. Following this appointment they are scheduled for their two year check up and then they start going in for annual exams. I don't know what it will be like not to go the the Ped's office every couple 2-3 months as I have over the past year and a half. I'm just SOOO incredibly thankful that my babies are so healthy and this is possible. God has truly blessed us!!!





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Now for an update on what's in store for us here in the midwest...I hope everyone has a good pair of snowboots handy!!!

Snow this morning, freezing rain and sleet in the afternoon, and snow again Sunday will make streets and highways dangerous.
The snow might accumulate to as much as 8 inches deep in the state, according to the
National Weather Service.
“This is going to be a significant storm over all of Indiana,” said Dave Tucek, National Weather Service forecaster in Indianapolis, on Friday.
The National Weather Service issued a winter storm warning for most of the state.Strong winds could add to driving and walking woes by causing drifting on streets and sidewalks.



Please pray that everyone remains safe during this snow storm!



5 comments:

lifelessordinary said...

Just wanted you to know that I read this blog every week at least. I love your house - especially since I know how long you guys have planned for this. Hope to get to see you and Doug and the kids in 2008 - Eric

Kiley said...

Thanks Eric...we miss you guys!!!

Casey's trio said...

Hooray for a good pedi visit! It's always nice to hear from the doc that the kiddos are doing well:)
BRRRRR.....on the weather front!

Anonymous said...

I also read your blog every time I turn on my computer just to get updates! I can not wait to see new pictures they are adorable!

Love you all!

Jennifer & Joe

Anonymous said...

Hi Kiley, you just posted a comment on my blog and I just wanted to say hello! Your children are beautiful!

http://3sorrells.blogspot.com