CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

MILESTONES, LIMITATIONS AND A HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PRINDIVILLE'S!

On Saturday, my sweet baby girl Brooke hit another milestone...she can now put her shoes on and take them off all by herself (and on the right feet even :)! I am sooo proud of her and now that she has done it once there is no chance she'll let anyone help her! She is becoming such a big girl!

OK, now I must start this next part by saying..."Thanks MOM, you really do know what you're doing!!!!" :) In a previous entry I talked about how much my kiddos enjoy watching the PBS and the NOGGIN channel. Well, there were times I wondered if they were a part of the cartoon because they may as well had been IN the TV with how close they would stand. IT WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!! So my mom informed me of a little trick that she used to do with me and my siblings which is...(I really think we should trademark this because it works that well!) we made an outline on the floor in front of the TV with tape and informed the little ones that they are not to go past the tape on the floor. If they passed the line we would mute the TV and they'd quickly move back behind the tape outline as they wanted the sound. We had to do that several times the first two days but now they will rarely go past the line. It's awesome. They'll sit down right at that line but will conform their little bodies so as not to cross over the line. Then the other day the dog crossed the line and all three of my little ones were not happy about it. They kept looking at Mama Claudia to see if the sound on the TV was going to go bye bye and finally we had to make the dog move because they were really stressing over it. It was cute.

Last but definitely not least...CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO THE WORLD LITTLE JACKSON COLIN STEPHEN PRINDIVILLE!!!!!! I received a call from my dear friend Angie on Friday informing me that she was holding her sweet bundle of joy! He made his grand entrance via cesarean delivery on Thursday at 10:11 PM weighing 7# 4oz and 19 1/2 inches long. It was very apparent that Ang is on cloud nine right now and is thoroughly enjoying her sweet baby boy! I do not have any pictures to offer at this time but will hopefully have some soon. My intentions are for me and my kiddos to pack up for a couple two or three days and go see Ang, Jerry, Kevin and baby Jackson very soon! Ang, if you're reading this, I love you all very much and am sooo very happy for you! You did it girl and I can't wait to meet him! I know he'll be absolutely beautiful.

No comments: