CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 24, 2008

QUICK HOUSE UPDATE....

OK, so you are probably wondering why I haven't mentioned any updates on our home building recently...well that is because this gal has been PRETTY FRUSTRATED while trying to wait for Indiana weather to decide to comply so we can have our well drilled. Due to the massive weight of the well drilling machinery the ground needs to be either frozen or dry enough that it will not sink...not going to happen! I think that our builder has realized this and he and the well driller are going to make their best effort to get our well drilled TODAY! They are going to have a tractor and a back hoe on stand-by if needed to pull the drilling machine out. Works for me! Of course, I am not holding my breath as if I'd done that in the past I would not be here to type this post (I realize this is a negative attitude right now but I promise it is brief and not my usual! Just speaking through my frustration with this situation!!!) but I am holding lots of hope that this really does happen and IF it does than we are ready to call for final inspection and should be moving in very soon. So....what I need from all of you out there........send up lots of prayers today please that they really are able to get the well drilled (and actually show up to attempt it~~~oops negativity again :), and cross all your fingers and toes and what ever else you think might help!!!!! I'll let you know soon how it goes!

1 comment:

Joy said...

My fingers are crossed for you Kiley! I know how excited you are to be in your new home, so I'm praying the well is done SOON! Can't wait to see you on Saturday...hopefully, you will have a move-in date to report. :)