CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

EAR TUBES ARE IN PLACE...

Today I took Brooke and Chase to have their ear tubes placed. Both surgeries were successful and Brooke and Chase did excellent! By this evening they were both running around, laughing and playing and no one would have ever guessed that they had been in surgery earlier in the day. WHEW, I am so glad it is over!!!!! Now all three of my little ones have their ear tubes in place so hopefully we can say "bye-bye" to ear infections and being sick so often. On a good note btw, in the last entry I mention how ill my little ones were...well not any more :) They are all feeling much better now :) :) ;)

3 comments:

Casey's trio said...

Glad to hear the Brooke and Chase made it through the surgery with flying colors. We have been lucky this 2nd year with no ear infections after having quite a few their first year. I hope the tubes help!
I love the new header. Great picture!

Krissy said...

Really like your new picture, and am glad to hear the kids did so well with the tubes. I think I had 3 sets as a kid. Hope they only need one!

lifelessordinary said...

Ear tubes are so wonderful!!! Your kids are precious and getting way too big!
Ness