CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween to everyone! I hope you all had a great night and were able to enjoy some fun, quality time with your little sweeties (if you have little ones!). We had a great night. Unfortunately Doug had to work tonight so we went to town and met him while he was on duty so he could see the little ones all dressed up in their costumes. They looked absolutely adorable! Brooke was a pretty, pink butterfly; Chase was an adorable, green turtle with a detachable shell on his back that he lost on several occasions (definitely the "fastest" turtle I have ever seen!); and Logan was a "stinkin" cute little skunk! They did not mind being in their costumes, in fact I think they rather liked them except for the hats that went with them. While we were in town, we met my Aunt Claudia and Uncle Marvin at Sunshine Cafe for some dinner. The kids proved to be little "show stoppers" as nearly everyone in the place had to stop and marvel them if not come by to talk and see them. They didn't seem to mind it though as they were constantly waving at people randomly throughout their meal. I can honestly say that my children are NOT shy! After dinner, we headed to my Aunt Patsy and Uncle Tom's house. My cousin Cody and her family were there too which was nice as I got to see the kids dressed up in their costumes. My trio were happy to see her son Rylan, who is 2 1/2 months older than they are, as they always have a great time playing together. He was dressed as a cute, little, blue M&M with punked up, spikey, blue hair. It really was cute! The funny part was when we first arrived all four of the kids were so excited that they just ran around making noises and screaming out in excitement. One would start it then the others would chime right in. It was hilarious! They even found it funny because they'd laugh at one another which as everyone knows only instigated more silly behavior so needless to say we did NOT go without laughs tonigh! Then you'd find them studing one another as if they were thinking to themselves "why in the world is he/she wearing that?". I don't think they fully understood but again...it was funny. We did get a lot of cute pictures but I haven't had a chance to download them so as soon as I can I will post them. Check back soon!

No comments: