CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

We Recycle

You know, it never ceases to amaze me that among the multitude of toys my children own, they absolutely love playing with the simple things. What could be more fun for three, inquisitive seventeen month olds than a couple of empty Luv's diaper boxes set up as their own personal movie theatres. At times, these boxes could even become cars that they could push around the room while loading them up with their favorite little toys. Believe it or not this along with their beloved "Diego" entertained them for approximately thirty-five minutes...now that's impressive!!! Mom stayed quite amuses during that time as well! It was a win-win situation all the way around:)



3 comments:

lifelessordinary said...

I love it! My kids have been doing practically the same thing, except with Tupperware boxes. Cars, castles, beds, towers that they dare each other to jump off of...(I finally had to confiscate the boxes after I watched my daughter execute a 360 with a half extension flawlessly:)
Ness

Casey's trio said...

My husband jokes that we need to throw all of their toys away because they are more entertained by the "non-toy" items in the house!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kiley
Just got back from vacation and had to check out the new comments on your blog. We were going to stop and see all of you but you were not home. Talk to you soon

Jennifer