CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

WE WELCOME FALL!

Webfetti.com

Fall is absolutely my favorite time of the year and this past weekend we were able to get outdoors and enjoy the weather. On Friday evenings, Doug and I are playing on a coed softball league and this past Friday kicked off the fall season. We play two games a week for five consecutive weeks. Of course we had to fill the bleachers (pack-n-plays really!) with the three most adorable fans you will ever see! They love to cheer on Mom and Dad and say "ball, ball, ball" while eating yummy, buttery popcorn...they are their mother's children! They had a blast. Of course the ball field is nothing new to them. Doug plays on a men's league spring and summer season and I play on a women's league during the summer so they have grown quite accustomed to being at the ball field. They were all three sporting their new heavy jackets for the fall...very cute from the Children's Place along with their reds and pink IU sock hats and mittens.

On Saturday, the little ones and I loaded up and went to the football field to support Devin (my cousin's son). He impressed me with how well he did for being 9 years old. They played two games that day too and won both of them! Great Job Devin.

Following the game, I met Jenny (one of my best friends for MANY years now!) and we took our children to the apple orchard. We had a great time. We bought some baby pumpkins for each of the kids and a big bag of apples which we had to sample right away. By the time we left though my three only had two pumpkins left. Logan decided somewhere along the way that he no longer wanted his "ball" so he threw it out of the wagon. Oh well. The orchard had a corn maze there that we went through. Keirstin and Mason (Jenny's little ones) had a blast directing us on the route to take through the maze. They have grown up so much all of a sudden!!!





1 comment:

Joy said...

I love the pictures of the kids in their choo-choo wagon! I can't wait to take my girls to the orchard one day...what a fun fall tradition. Hope you are doing well and hope that they have started on your house! Dr appt today, so I'll let you know how it goes. Talk to you soon!