CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

New Pictures!!!

Here are some recent pictures from the day that Doug and I took the little ones to the property to "dig" our first hole as a family prior to the official construction taking place. Also included are the exciting pictures of the land and the progress made thus far...more to come in the near future! Hope you enjoy them. Take note of the outfits...bet you can't tell what day we did this on...GO COLTS!!! If you find time to leave a comment I would appreciate it just to let me know who all is peeking in on us:) Thanks!



I also wanted to share with you some very touching moments that I witnessed from my little sweethearts today. These are the moments that tug on my heart strings and remind me of how very fortunate and blessed we truly are!!! Logan fell down while playing earlier and he started to cry. Well, Brooke did not like that he was upset and she wanted to make him feel better so she took the little ducky toy that she was playing with, walked it over to Logan, offered it to him and when he did not take it from her she reached down for his hand and placed the ducky in it. He looked at her and smiled and immediately stopped crying. How sweet is that?!? Of course I praised her for being such a little sweetie but it gets even better. Before bed tonight all three of my little ones were in very loving moods (I love those times). I wish I had a camera (as I often wish I did!) because Brooke walked over to Chase and gave him a hug. In return he turned to her and gave her a sweet little kiss which she had puckered up for. It must have tickled Chase because it made him laugh. Logan was only a few steps away so Brooke did not stop with Chase. She made her way over to "Bubby" and he got a sweet little kiss too. It brought tears to my eyes...I know I'm a softy but can you think of a better way to end such a beautiful day than to witness such sweetness?

3 comments:

Krissy said...

What a wonderful little family you have! Love the story of brothers and sister getting along...they sound like great little kids! And how fun that you are building a house! Congrats!

Casey's trio said...

Thanks so much for stopping by our blog and taking the time to leave a comment! It is so nice to hear from people out in blogworld ESPECIALLY when it is another triplet mom! I love the story you shared about your kiddos having some tender moments. It gets even better as they start to love on each other more. In between the hair pulling and biting of course!
I'll make sure to visit you again:)

Stefanie~ said...

Well Hello!!

Thanks for the visit and comment on my blog!!! Can't wait to read more about your Terrific Trio!!

Stefanie